Every Wednesday at 9:30 am
225 McGee Road
Anderson, SC 29625
Reminder: Please check your email for messages on details on any upcoming event.
Recurring VHVA Events
· Every Wednesday of every week of every year: VHVA meeting: 9:30 Elks Lodge, 225 McGee Rd. Anderson.
· Every first Wednesday of every month of every year: VHVA Board Meeting at 8:30 am. The Board will meet this Wednesday, June 1.
· Every Monday of every month of every year: VHVA combat veterans meet at 6 pm at Jon Mooar’s home,1137 Old Webb Rd. Anderson
· Every Thursday of every week: Tommy Lowe hosts VHVA fishing outing. You must have a reservation. Boat seats five. Call Tommy Lowe at 864-940-2290.
· Every 1st & 3rd Monday of every month: VHVA wives meet at 10:00 am at Jon Mooar’s home,1137 Old Webb Rd. Anderson. Tell your wife.
Elks Lodge Events
· Every Friday: The Elks Lodge Dinner at 6:00 pm. $10 per mouth.
· Every Second Saturday: The Elks Lodge Live, entertainment, 7pm - 9 pm.
· Every Third Friday: The Elks Lodge, Karaoke at the Elks Lodge during dinner.
· Every Third Saturday: The Elks Lodge, Shag Dance lessons, 5:30 pm, dancing at 6pm.
Upcoming non-VHVA Events
There are some upcoming events that have invited VHVA members. They in in planning, so only the dates are firm. We will keep you informed as the event gets closer:
March 25, Saturday: 10-6 Open House at Anderson Harley Davidson. We will set up our tent by 9 am. Don’t forget that bikers support veterans.
March 29, Wednesday: Vietnam Memorial Day Welcome Home event from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Greenville Shrine Club, 119 Beverly Rd.
April 6, Thursday. 6-9 pm: VHVA Benefit at Anderson Harley Davidson. We will set up our tent by 5 pm. Don’t forget that bikers support veterans.
April 15, Saturday. Take A Veteran Fishing. About 30 fishing boats will leave Green Pond Landing on Lake Hartwell at 8:00 am for a morning of fishing followed by a lunch and veteran fellowship. The event has been organized by Tactical Tungsten; a local veterans owned business. This is free to all veterans.
April 22, Saturday, 2 – 5 pm Pirates Cove Bar & Grill, 120 Waybrook Dr., Anderson. Benefit for VHVA Anderson. Meet and Greet. Bar-B-Que @$10 a plate
Copyright © 2020 Vets Helping Vets Anderson - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder